Superheater.eu site policy
regarding the processing of personal data
1. General provisions
This Policy defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data on the superheater.eu website (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator", the website address https://superheater.eu) in order to protect the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing it personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
The following basic concepts are used in the Policy:
automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific subject of personal data;
processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools, with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction , use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data);
provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
dissemination of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
destruction of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed;
Cookies - a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the computer of the subject of personal data (user), which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open a website page;
An IP address is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
2. Principles and conditions for the processing of personal data
2.1. Composition of personal data
Personal data authorized for processing under this Policy is provided by the subject of personal data by filling out the registration form on the Operator's website and includes the following information about the subject of personal data:
- surname, name, patronymic;
- contact number;
- E-mail address;
- as well as other personal information that the subject provides about himself independently in the process of using the Operator's website.
The operator protects the data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of advertising blocks by the subject of personal data, including Cookies information. The operator collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify technical problems.
The operator does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the subject, and is not able to assess its legal capacity. However, the Operator proceeds from the fact that the subject of personal data provides reliable and sufficient data and keeps this information up to date.
2.2. Principles of personal data processing
The processing of personal data by the Operator is carried out on the basis of the following principles:
— legitimacy and fairness;
– limiting the processing of personal data to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes;
— preventing the processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data;
— preventing the merger of databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other;
– processing only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing;
— compliance of the content and scope of the processed personal data with the stated purposes of processing;
– preventing the processing of personal data that is excessive in relation to the stated purposes of their processing;
— ensuring the accuracy, sufficiency and relevance of personal data in relation to the purposes of processing personal data;
— destruction or depersonalization of personal data upon reaching the goals of their processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, if it is impossible for the Operator to eliminate the committed violations of personal data, unless otherwise provided by law.
2.3. Conditions for the processing of personal data
The operator processes personal data in the presence of at least one of the following conditions:
- the processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official, subject to execution in accordance with the law;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party or beneficiary or guarantor, as well as to conclude an agreement on the initiative of the subject of personal data or an agreement under which the subject of personal data will be the beneficiary or guarantor;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the implementation of the rights and legitimate interests of the Operator or third parties or for the achievement of socially significant goals, provided that the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data are not violated;
- processing of personal data is carried out, access to an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data or at his request (hereinafter - publicly available personal data);
– processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law is carried out.
2.4. Confidentiality of personal data
The operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
2.5. Entrusting the processing of personal data to another person
The operator has the right to entrust the processing of personal data to another person with the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by law, on the basis of an agreement concluded with this person. A person who processes personal data on behalf of the Operator is obliged to comply with the principles and rules for the processing of personal data provided for by law.
2.6. Cross-border transfer of personal data
The operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out, provides adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects, prior to the start of such transfer.
Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects may be carried out in the following cases:
— availability of consent in writing of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of his personal data;
– execution of the contract, the party of which is the subject of personal data.
If you do not want your data to be processed, you can leave the site or you can disable it in your browser's security settings. It is important to understand that the settings must be applied in all browsers that you use on the device. If you choose to disable cookies, please be aware that some of the site's features may no longer be available to you or may work unpredictably.
3. Purposes of personal data processing
The operator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- identification of the subject of personal data when registering on the Operator's website;
- providing the personal data subject with access to the personalized resources of the Operator's website;
— creation of a unique personal data subject account on the Operator’s website;
- granting the subject of personal data the right to publish comments on the materials (content) of the site;
— establishment by the Operator with the subject of personal data of feedback, including, but not limited to, the distribution of materials and content of the Site based on the subscription of the subject of personal data, the implementation of information and / or advertising mailings based on the consent of the subject of personal data;
- providing access to the personal data subject to the websites or services of the Operator's partners in order to obtain information, products, updates and services for the personal data subject;
— systematization of personal data (formation of a database);
— processing of personal data for other purposes agreed by the subject of personal data.
4. Rights of the subject of personal data
4.1. Consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data
The subject of personal data decides to provide his personal data and agrees to their processing freely, by his own will and in his own interest. Consent to the processing of personal data may be given by the subject of personal data or his representative in any form allowing to confirm the fact of its receipt, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
The obligation to provide proof of obtaining the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data or proof of the existence of grounds rests with the Operator.
4.2.Rights of the subject of personal data
The subject of personal data has the right to receive information from the Operator regarding the processing of his personal data, unless such right is limited in accordance with federal laws. The subject of personal data has the right to demand from the Operator the clarification of his personal data, their blocking or destruction, as well as take the measures provided for by law to protect their rights.
The processing of personal data in order to promote goods, works, services on the market by making direct contacts with a potential consumer using means of communication, as well as for the purposes of political campaigning, is allowed only with the prior consent of the subject of personal data. The specified processing of personal data is recognized as being carried out without the prior consent of the subject of personal data, unless the Operator proves that such consent has been obtained.
The operator is obliged to immediately stop, at the request of the subject of personal data, the processing of his personal data.
It is prohibited to make decisions on the basis of exclusively automated processing of personal data that give rise to legal consequences in relation to the subject of personal data or otherwise affect his rights and legitimate interests, except as otherwise provided by federal laws, or with the consent in writing of the subject of personal data.
If the subject of personal data believes that the Operator is processing his personal data in violation of the requirements of the law or otherwise violates his rights and freedoms, the subject of personal data has the right to appeal against the actions or inaction of the Operator to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court.
The subject of personal data has the right to protect his rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for losses and (or) compensation for moral damage in court.
5. Ensuring the security of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to meet the requirements of federal legislation in the field of personal data protection.
To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, the Operator applies the following organizational and technical measures:
— appointment of officials responsible for organizing the processing and protection of personal data;
— restriction of the composition of persons having access to personal data;
— familiarization of the subjects with the requirements of the legislation and regulatory documents of the Operator for the processing and protection of personal data;
- organization of accounting, storage and circulation of information carriers;
— determination of threats to the security of personal data during their processing, the formation of threat models on their basis;
— development of a personal data protection system based on the threat model;
- checking the readiness and effectiveness of the use of information security tools;
- delimitation of user access to information resources and software and hardware for information processing;
- registration and accounting of actions of users of information systems of personal data;
– use of anti-virus tools and means of restoring the personal data protection system;
- application, if necessary, of firewalls, intrusion detection, security analysis and cryptographic information protection;
— organization of access control to the territory of the Operator, protection of premises with technical means for processing personal data.
6. Final provisions
Other rights and obligations of the Operator as the Operator of personal data
determined by legislation in the field of personal data.
Officials of the Operator who are guilty of violating the rules governing the processing and protection of personal data are liable in the manner prescribed by law.
The operator has the right to make changes to this Personal Data Processing Policy without the consent of the subject of personal data.
The new version of the Personal Data Processing Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Operator's website, unless a different, later date is provided for by the new version of the Personal Data Processing Policy.
The current version of the Policy is always located on the page at http://superheater.eu/page29293929.html.